Here are some fitness motivation quotes that you’ll love! In today’s generation, everyone wants the perfect body, but you can get demotivated very easily. Everyone wants quick results, but fitness is a slow and lengthy process. If you struggle with this, then here are some quotes that can keep you motivated to keep working on your dream.
Fitness Motivation Quotes:
1. Once you break up with excuses, you start to chase your dream of having the perfect body, and you become consistent towards achieving it.
2. Excuses are for quitters. If you want the result, no force can stop you from having your desire body goals.
3. Someday, you may feel weak but never forget the actual reason why you started the journey. If you cheat a day, your dream is a day farther.
4. A year from now you’ll be grateful that you started working and now finally have the dream body you desire, so start working now.
5. If you want a fine-looking ass, you need to work out daily. You can not have that ass sitting on the cozy sofa and wishing it over and over again.
6. Starting over is such a pain in the butt. If you do not want to start over, then stop giving up in the first place.
7. I have never seen a lazy person with a perfect body. It takes a lot of energy to keep your physique strong.
8. If you ever feel like cheating on your exercise, remember this. Are the calories and procrastination worth the wait for your ideal body?
9. You don’t need a proper exercise chart to start working on your body. Any exercise is better than doing no exercise at all.
10. Strength is not about what you can do. It is more about overcoming the things you once thought you could not do.
Workout Motivation Quotes:
1. If you keep listing to your inner self who misses cupcakes, you can say goodbye to the body you desire.
2. If running away from your exercise is the only exercise you are good at, honey, there is a long way for you to go.
3. Whenever I go out for a run, I imagine I’m chasing a hot guy in front of me. That way, I run to the point that I even amaze myself.
4. Sometimes, I imagine I’m being chased by a crazy guy so that I can push myself to the extreme because I want that body, hon.
5. You always have a choice. It is either a result or an excuse. You can not have both the way it’s always the one you got to choose.
6. Results always take time; it does not happen overnight. You have to be patient because it is an overtime process.
7. The only bad work out you have to avoid, and fear is the work out that never happened in the first place.
8. Slow progress is always better than no progress. Slowly and eventually, you will reach your goals, and it’s the most satisfying thing because you have earned it.
9. The results take time, but once you get the result, you will be addicted to it, and you will always find a way to keep going.
10. If you work out from today, a month from now you’ll be proud that you started in the first place, and a year from now you’ll be thankful that you started.
Gym Motivation Quotes :
1. If you want to surround yourself with motivated people, go to the gym. Everyone has the same dream and helps you in all ways.
2. The equipment in the gym can be your worst enemy or your best friend. It is up to you to define your relationship.
3. Gym does not only train your body but also trains your brain. It makes you more focused and calm, making you work on your dream.
4. Gym may not be your comfort zone, but once you get your results, it’s going to be your favorite place to be.
5. I have never seen a weak person go to the gym. You need to have the commitment in your heart and will to get that result to last.