Are you looking for some inspirational quotes for black women to help motivate you in trying times? Look no further, for we have some of the best inspirational quotes for women of color that you will surely love. History hasn’t been kind to people of African-American descent, and there have been some significant struggles along the way.
As such, more and more people of color have taken it upon themselves to march out on the streets in solidarity with their black brothers and sisters. Alone we can only do so much, but when we stand together, a lot can be done. Here are some incredibly inspirational quotes for black women that stress taking back one’s power.
Inspirational Quotes for Black Women
1. There can be no progress if all of us sit on the sidelines waiting for change to happen. Let’s get up and make a change ourselves.
2. The women of color have the power to understand the problems that are prevalent in the world today and the ability to change lives.
3. There is nothing that women cannot do, regardless of what color they have or what ethnicity they come from. All women are powerful.
4. If they are not willing to give the right of equality to every person of color, then it is time to demand it.
5. A strong black woman does not let her struggles outweigh her. In fact, she stands up taller and marches on stronger than ever.
6. Don’t let society dictate what skin colors are preferable and what ethnicity is fashionable. You are the most fantastic person in the world.
7. The first thing we all have to do is stop comparing ourselves to the other women in the world since all of us are our own unique type of beautiful.
8. A person’s struggles make them who they are today. When you learn from your challenges, you learn to stand up taller and prouder like a strong black woman.
9. Never settle for anything less than you deserve. You are a strong, independent woman with the stars on her shoulders, and you deserve the world.
10. As a black woman, the most essential thing that you can do is be honest. Speak your truth, and that shall become the most critical tool in your armor.
Read: Proud of Myself
Motivational Quotes for Black Women
11. You can only save yourself if you prioritize yourself. You are the most important person in the world, and you must do all you can to protect yourself.
12. There is no better liberation than knowing what you want and what you don’t. Never be scared to stand up for yourself.
13. We all survive in life but do we really thrive? Have some passion and compassion, and put on some high heels because you deserve the best.
14. Your obstacles shape you and make you push harder than you have ever done before. You are truly a motivation, and we are proud of you.
15. When you truly begin to see yourself for who you are, you set high standards for everyone else around you. Never settle.
16. There is nothing worse than not having the courage to follow your heart. You are a strong, black woman. Do as your heart pleases. Follow your gut.
17. The qualities that make you unique may not always be loved by the people around you. But remember, you are perfect and don’t need to abide by other people’s rules.
18. You can only learn to treat other people better when you have taken the time to be a better person to yourself. Be kind to yourself.
19. All shapes, sizes, and colors are beautiful. When you look in your reflection in the mirror, take the time to be proud of yourself.
20. So many people take their idea of beauty and put it in a narrow box. But you don’t need to confine to someone else’s idea of beautiful because you are a masterpiece.
Also Try: Good Work Quotes
Positive Quotes for Black Women
21. There is nothing that suits a black woman more than confidence and strength. She can face every obstacle and come out a winner because she has the heart of a warrior.
22. It is better to take risks than regret not taking your chances at all. Life is a gamble, be strong enough to make your move.
23. The best thing in one’s life is love, and the more you give it, the more you are bound to get. Take the time to appreciate the people in your life.
24. If someone threatens your joy or happiness, have the power to walk out with your dignity and grace intact. This life is yours for the living.
25. We are all made by God, and He has taken the time to craft us with love and perfection. Never let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Women of color are stunning: both inside and out. They have faced several challenges during their lifetime and are subject to racial injustice and inequality, but we can all change that together. Change is gradual but inevitable, and we cannot become who we want to be by remaining the same.