Friday is a Holy day for all the Muslims around the world. Muslims send Jumma Mubarak quotes and wishes to their friends and family members to spread blessings around the community. These messages and quotes are full of positivity and Islamic teachings that represent the importance of Jumma prayers and the blessings of Allah that come along with it. Here are 25 quotes and messages that you can send to your Muslim brothers and sisters to celebrate the spirit of Jumma.
1. May this day become the source of all the happiness and contentment in your life. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family.
2. Our life is a journey that starts with the Azaan at our birth and the namaz at our funeral. Please Allah in the mid. Jumma Mubarak.
3. Allah is the most merciful and beneficent and I pray to him on this Holy day to fill your life with happiness and countless blessings.
4. Jumma Mubarak to the most helpful and supporting person in my life. May Allah bless you with everything that you have ever wished for.
5. May Allah bestows his blessings upon you and forgive all your sins, whether they are major or minor. Happy Jumma to you and your family.
6. Make dua on this auspicious day and please Allah with your good deeds. Jumma Mubarak, my fellow.
7. Wishing you all the best things and genuine relationships in life. May this Jumma brighten up your life. Ameen.
8. Have a blessed and happy Jumma. May Allah shower all his blessings upon you and your family. Ameen.
9. Fulfill all the sunnahs of Friday to please Allah and win countless rewards that can brighten up your entire life. Have a blessed day!
10. Seek help from Allah on this blessed day of Jumma and handle all your life problems to the Almighty. He surely knows best.
Read: Happy New Month Quotes And Messages
Jumma Mubarak Quotes:
1. May Allah fulfills all the deepest desires of your heart on this blessed day of Jumma. Keep smiling and trust Allah with his decisions.
2. Almighty Allah has the power to turn all your sorrows into the biggest happiness of your life. Never stop making dua!
3. Sending heartiest wishes to you and your loved ones on this divine day. Make the nest out of this Jumma and please Allah with your deeds.
4. Sincerely making dua for you and your family on this Holy day. Remember me in your prayers too. Jumma Mubarak!
5. I wish you a very blessed Friday that you can spend spreading positivity in your community. Stay happy and helpful.
6. May Allah be pleased with all the sacrifices you have made in your life and all the good deeds you have done. Jumma Mubarak.
7. May you be blessed with the intercession of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. on the Day of Judgment. Have a happy Jumma.
8. You and your parents have always been in my prayers and will be for the rest of my life. Have a blessed Jumma, my dear friend.
9. May Allah protects you and your family from all the evil and bad intentions of the people. Stay safe and have a blessed Jumma.
10. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend by the grace of Almighty Allah. You are always in my prayers.
Try: Happy Ramadan Wishes
Jumma Mubarak Wishes:
1. Friday is here in all its glory, so do not forget to make the most out of this blessed day. Stay blessed and stay happy!
2. The blessed day of Jumma is here which means you can ask Allah for all the things your heart desires. I hope you have a happy and content day.
3. Almighty Allah loves a genuine and sincere heart so make sure to be truly helpful and loyal to people. Jumma Mubarak.
4. God is always looking for reasons to forgive his people. Ask your forgiveness from the core of your heart and watch Allah bless you with the best.
5. May the Almighty bless your heart with strength and calmness so you can face all the challenges of life with determination and grace. Happy Jumma to you and your family!