Looking for fun to make the travel more cheering? Funny travel quotes can add extra topping with the adventure of travel.check out our funny travel quotes to share with friends and family and with your traveling partner to put a smile on their face.
Funny Travel Quotes
1. The only solution to my stress is a vacation. But my pockets are saying no! I have no idea what to do with my life anymore.
2. Traveling costs money. If it were free, my parents would never find their daughter again. Yes, I would really get lost somewhere! A place where no one would find me.
3. I wish my life partner looked at me, just like I look at the pictures of places that I want to go to. It would be absolutely adorable!
4. I wish I could tell my boss that my brain just went on a world tour. I really need a long vacation with a lot of food and good music along with it.
5. I am the lawyer between my bank account and my travel list. And I guess they just got a divorce. I have such a miserable life!
6. A vacation is waiting for me, but my bank account is not letting me go. I can’t wait to explore the world instead of my refrigerator.
7. My heart is telling me just to book that ticket and go to Hawaii. But my bank account says: get back to work. Ugh! What I wouldn’t do to be on a beach somewhere right now.
8. Traveling is fun until you are seated with the most annoying person on the flight. I have experienced it and trust me, it’s the worst feeling ever!
9. I am in a great dilemma of whether to rob a bank and fulfill my travel diaries or be stuck in this city forever. I think my city loves me more than anything, never to let me go anywhere.
10. Traveling is my passion. I travel to a lot of places like the kitchen, toilet, bedroom and many more. Haha! That is where you travel when you are broke.
Read: Have A Nice Trip
Funny Vacation Quotes
11. I don’t know my destination. I don’t know where I am going. But I do know that I am going to have a lot of fun. I am a travel freak, after all.
12. We must work hard only to travel harder. If it wasn’t for traveling, I would have slept the entire day every day. Yes, that is the motive of my life lately.
13. I just wish vacation calories don’t count. Because every place has a unique taste, and I cannot miss out on anything. If I could travel the world, I’d weigh a thousand times more than I do now.
14. My daydreams actually consist of doing nothing but traveling. And as soon as I come back to reality, I am at the same boring office table. Life can be so hard sometimes.
15. Die with memories, not dreams, is what people say. I think it is made for me as a constant reminder to travel. Someone kidnap and take me to the Bahamas!
16. If only I could earn a dollar every time I thought of traveling, I would be a millionaire. If I were a millionaire, I would really travel the world.
17. I wish I dated a millionaire. I would rob all his money and travel to Paris. My dream city. Is any millionaire even single at this moment?
18. Vacancy open for a fiance. Requirements: take me to a different city or country every other Friday. Am I asking for more? Is anyone even applying?
19. There is a flight leaving today, and I just wish I could leave with it. I would never be seen again if traveling was free. I want to run away to a resort in Bali.
20. I want to travel every weekend. But I hate how my body wants to rest whenever the weekend arrives. Sometimes I wish I were a robot instead of a human being.
Also Read: Exclusive Happy Holiday Wishes
Funny Road Trip Quotes
21. I have a huge crush on road trips. But it never accepts me due to my poor driving. I pity myself for failing my driving test one too many times.
22. Road trips are fun when you are going offroad. Sometimes you hit your head and sometimes the knee. But the memories are solid, and they don’t really move.
23. Last-minute decisions are always memorable, they say. I think that is only valid for traveling because every time I submit my last-minute work, my boss gets mad at me.
24. I am not a child, but I still wish my parents took me on vacation. Or at least pay my vacation bills. I want to go back to the good old days and be a kid again.
25. Me: I need to save money. Also me: let’s go on an extended vacation. I cannot decide what to do yet. Why am I such a messed up person? Is it bad?
Also Read: Have A Safe Flight
Funny Travel Captions
26. When people ask me what my passion is, I say traveling. But I really haven’t even gotten out of my hometown yet. I am such a liar, and at this point, I should really admit it.
27. I am physically working at the office. But mentally, I am in Hawaii sunbathing and living my best life. I wish I could go tan my skin instead of my brain.
28. I wish I could do more things, which made me forget that my phone exists. But I am just stuck checking my Instagram feed.
29. What is life without traveling? But for me, it’s working at the same office desk every day. Am I the only one with such a life?
30. This world is too big for me to tell just one travel story. So, let’s go on another trip now. I will always be ready for a road trip to anywhere.