For the grief of losing a father is deep and immeasurably painful, you don’t have to do it alone. Below-mentioned I miss you Dad quotes will be your handy-kit, they’ll help you find comfort in knowing your emotions are valid.
We all go through the loss of our loved ones. While it’s painful, it’s part of the human experience, it’s how life is reborn. While the agony is terrifying, not letting it bind you from living your life is crucial. After all, if your dad is watching you from the above( which he is), he wouldn’t wish to see you drowning yourself in misery.
Divine will shed its light to help you come out of this dark era. Have faith.
Missing You Dad Quotes From Daughter And Son
1. Dad, if you were here, I wouldn’t have found myself in this never-ending mess. Your wise words and gentle love would have kept me on track, I miss you.
2. The only way I can make you proud now is by being affirmative and sturdy in my will to succeed because I know if you were here, you would’ve wished the same for me.
3. I miss you, Dad. We lost our backbone and nothing has been the same since then. The roots of love have been somewhere disintegrated and the giggles of this home have been lost since then.
4. Dad, you were the glue that held this family together. The chief is now missing and the team has fallen apart. If you were here, we’d be a complete, happy family.
5. I could dare to dream and run like a maniac to chase them because of your loving support and cheering words. Without you, I’ve been nowhere near successful. I miss you, Dad.
6. Any family gathering isn’t fun anymore. It makes me miss you more than ever Dad because you were my safe corner I’d turn to every time. And no one else can be that for me.
7. Making myself believe that you’re watching me from somewhere above makes me courageous because I know my dad would never wish me to be anything else. I miss you, Dad.
8. As you look at me from the above, I hope you see your daughter in two versions. One that’s absolutely changed for the better and one that’s not changed at all for the best.
9. As my guardian angel, you’ll always be watching over me and beside me. I might not be able to see you, but believing that you’re around me makes everything less frightening. Miss you, dad.
10. Like the fire but also the cool breeze, Dad you were fierce but gentle, strong but soft-hearted. I miss you! I miss my all-rounder daddy with tears that can’t be comprehended in words.
I Miss You Dad
You’re the only man you who believed in me when nobody else did. You made me feel that I could accomplish anything I ever set my heart to. I miss you so much, dad. I wish you were here.
When you have the best dad in the world, you are set in life for success. I had the best dad who paved the way for my success and prepared me for failures. I miss you so much.
I have spent my life trying to make you proud, dad. I remember everything you ever taught me, I remember all the lessons you taught and all the advice. I hope you’re proud of me. I miss you, dad.
You were there for me no matter how many bad choices I made. You watched me as I failed and gave me the courage to rise up and move forward towards success. I miss you, dad. I think of you every day.
You were the first man in my life to have loved me. All the other men in my life have fallen short because of the way you treated me, dad. Only you treated me like a princess. I miss you so much.
I learned so much of life from you. I watched you as you faced every challenge in your life with a smile and that has made me do the same. You were a role model in my life. I miss you.
Dad, I’m so glad we were related. I am so glad to have gotten your traits. But most importantly, I’m glad that you taught me all about integrity so that I could be the person that I am today.
Dad, I know you’re up there in heaven watching over me. I hope you see the person that I am because of you. I hope I’ve done you proud. I miss you so much. I love you, dad.
Whenever I meet our relatives, they tell me how much I look like you, dad. I hope they think that I am as great a person as you were. I hope I’m exactly like you. I miss you.
Dad, you may not be in my life anymore but my love for you remains the same. I cherish each and every moment we spent together. You were an inspiration to me. I miss you so much it hurts.
Miss You Dad
I hate not having you by my side dad. I wish I could call you and we could talk about random stuff like we used to. I wish we could just hang out as we did. I miss you so much.
It was an honor to have learned from you. You taught me even when you weren’t trying to teach me by being a great man of honor who garnered respect everywhere he went. I miss you.
You aren’t gone from my life dad because you are forever in my memories. Everything I learned from you, I’m trying to pass it on to my children. We miss you so much. Rest in love, dad.
Our paths ended too soon, dad. I wish we had more time. I wish we had more moments. I wish you could stay forever. I know you’re resting in peace but I miss you, dad. I miss you so much.
I remember the day you walked me down the aisle, your eyes full of tears as you were giving me away. But you could never give me away, dad. I was yours first and always will be. I miss you.
Miss You Dad Quotes
I miss playing catch with you. I miss the way you would pretend to throw the ball and had me search for it. I miss your crazy laugh when I finally figured it out. I miss everything. I miss you.
I feel so lost without you. You were a constant source of guidance for me. You kept inspiring me and taught me to be great at everything I did. Days are hard without you. I miss you so much.
Your memories make me laugh and cry. We had so much fun together, dad. You had the best sense of humor and could make every uncomfortable situation funny with your wits. I miss you.
I wish I could hug you again. There are so many people in my life who hug me still but none of those hugs feel the way like it did with you, dad. You were so warm and accepting. I miss you.
You were such a great person who did everything and anything with a smile on his face. You never rested for a moment and just kept working for our future. It’s time to rest now, dad. I miss you.
Missing Dad Quotes
You aren’t gone from my life. You have just taken a break for a while and I know we’ll meet again. When we meet again, dad, I’ll tell you everything I’ve been up to. For now, I miss you.
You always taught me to be strong but I’ve been getting a little weak since you’ve been gone. I wish I could keep being strong but it’s hard to accept you’re not here. I miss you so much.
When I was younger, I spent days not talking to you after a fight. Now that you’re gone, I regret wasting any moment not speaking to you. I wish you were here and I could talk to you. I miss you, dad.
Your life was worth celebrating. You were such a stellar dad. You spent every available moment with me, playing with me, teaching me. I wish you knew how much I loved you, dad. I hope you rest in peace. I miss you.
When I lost you, I lost more than my dad. I lost my role model and my friend. I lost my mentor and my leader. I lost the first man who ever loved me. I miss you so much. Rest in peace, dad.
Read More: Miss You Messages And Quotes For Friend
I Love You and Miss You Dad Quotes
I’ll look for the ounces of you in the man I marry. Because even if he can be partly as much as you were, he’d be the best man I can find. Miss you, dad.
I miss you, dad. You were the only person who believed in me. Who saw the strengths in me and made me see them too. Who made me see dreams and believe in them.
Growing up, I didn’t have any superheroes I admired because I had witnessed the wonder-man in my home whose superpower was his fatherly instincts. I miss you, dad.
Heaven has one precious soul. A piece of me has left to be with him so that he can never forget that he still needs to look forward to his daughter. I miss you, dad.
Dear Dad, I hope your soul is resting in peace but not too much because your little baby girl relies on you; she still needs you holding her hands while she paves on new paths.